Neillgas.com is committed to protecting the rights of all visitors to Neillgas.com. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure and have created this privacy statement to share our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Neill Gas, Inc.
Last modified: August 31, 2019
Neill Gas, Inc. (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://neillgas.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by (i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or (ii) any third party, including through any website, application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, make any payments through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, (“personal information“), information that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies. We collect records and copies of any correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Neillgas.com has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of customer information stored on our systems. We use industry standard procedures and processes, such as firewalls, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, and monitoring technology to track abuse of our network and its data. When you submit information about yourself to Neillgas.com over the internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the control of Neillgas.com.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate and typical physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All employees, contractors and other companies engaged by Neillgas.com for work that involves access to personal information are contractually required to keep the information confidential and not to use it in any way other than what is necessary to perform their work for Neillgas.com.
This website is operated by Neill Gas, Inc., 431 Port Terminal Circle, Vicksburg, MS 39180.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 601-636-0924.